Thursday, April 5

Windy, Windy

We should have named our farm "Stinking Windy Farm."
It was windy, chilly, and sunny today.
Therefore, I didn't do too much playing with the horses, just lots of hanging out with them. Eddie and I played with our canter lead changes in the pasture, I let him graze for a nice long time while I moved the t-post insulators for the track. Diesel has figured out how to get under the electric fence and graze Eddie's long grass that is in the pasture, so we have to lower the bottom line.
Anyway, Ed and I played, went for walks, and then Diesel and I went for a nice long walk around the property. They are such good boys! :-)
Then I trimmed Scout - his feet are looking GREAT! After a laminitis episode in January... they look amazing!

Well, gotta go, time to do the horse's final check.
Hope that you all had a great day!

2 Corinthians 5:14-15
For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died; and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...